Do you like black color? Many web developers do, as it suits almost each and every design topic. Moreover, black goes well with all other color hues. They say: “If you want to make something look more expensive, make it black.” Who knows, maybe the designers of this WordPress theme for car blog followed this principle. In any case, they reached a great result.
We are sure that there is no web developer among the global community who will contest the fact that WordPress is a great option for personal blogs. Eventually, the CMS was initially conceived as a blogging tool. That’s why it gives bloggers so many possibilities for quick and simple content editing and frequent updating. WordPress lets you alter nearly everything beginning from logo design and ending with background color.
Now, let’s skip to visual part of the template and try to guess what makes it so attractive and different among the others. Maybe it’s bulging menu and footer bar, cloth background texture or black and light blue color combination? We are sure that everybody will find something special in this theme, something that meets individual requirements of the design you have on your mind.
We offer you stop beating around the bush, download this cool WordPress theme for car blog and start working on its customization. We are confident that very soon you’ll have a good reason to be proud of yourself and your newly launched project.
- Fix: fixed ‘href’ attribute in bueno_sidebar_socials();
- Fix: fixed minor admin CSS issues for WordPress 3.8
- Fix: theme screen updated for new WordPress 3.8 themes preview
- Tweak: move Portfolio theme options to own tab
- Tweak: add ‘the_excerpt’ filter to custom defined excerpts
- Tweak: upgrade option – portfolio category
- Tweak: upgrade option ‘Which category to pull from?’ – now You can easily select category to pull slides from
- Tweak: full-width page template now can display featured image if attached
- Tweak: paging navigation function changed to new, based on Twenty Fourteen theme pagination
- Feature: add new option – Portfolio items per page
- Feature: add new option – Portfolio show preview button