Join to CrocoBLock

Hide Blue-ticks

Home Forums Offers and suggestions Hide Blue-ticks

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

andywilson1
    Participant

WhatsApp is a freeware, cross-platform messaging app, with voice over IP, developed and owned by Facebook. It supports receiving and sending of text messages, as well as voice notes, pictures and images, documents and files, and user’s location.

As a user of WhatsApp, you should be familiar with the blue tick notification that appears by a message, whenever a receiver has read the message sent. The blue-tick creates awareness that the messages sent by a user have been received.

Although it seems having a blue tick notification is a good thing, it is not always true. Assume a situation where someone is disturbing or bugging you, the sender always sending messages that you don’t want to reply but to read and ignore them, but this blue-tick notification will give you away. However, if the blue tick is a problem for you, this article provides a solution to that problem. This article outlines methods and ways to read a WhatsApp message without the blue ticks.

1. Stopping the read receipts
    This method was recommended by WhatsApp and is carried out inside the WhatsApp. Just go through the settings to deactivate read receipts.
    Go to settings
    • Click on the account and click on privacy
    • Scroll down and disable read receipts
    And the other method is to download this YO WhatsApp Apk from below link and also get some extra amazing features and functions.
    https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/

Lostsoul
    Participant

Yowhatsapp Apk is indeed a great application that I have ever used. It has a lot of exciting features that are not present in any other whatsapp mod.

didlodge
    Participant

In the platformer game Fireboy and Watergirl, you and your friend must work together to accomplish a level. I used to play this game with a friend while bragging about my mastery of the WASD keys. The series comprises of several episodes that take place in a variety of settings and environments, such as a forest, during the winter, and in a desert. I liked this game since it was all about random collaboration and the versatility of the levels allowed for easy replayability. My friend and I would compete for the best timing and the most beautiful stones.

namalumfard
    Participant

There are many Social media app that allow to hide blue tick from messenger. Such as Gb Insta and Gb whatsapp and other apps. But my first periority to install Instagram pro app. For Instagram social app. It is the best app with many useful and exciting features.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  namalumfard.

Benjamins
    Participant

Hi guys, If you are confounded about picking the best mod of Whatsapp then, at that point don’t have to stress over it, we are here to take care of every one of your issues about choosing the best mod of WhatsApp. GBWhatsapp PRO is the ideal mod for your utilization.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.