* First, go to http://www.alaskaair.com, Alaska Airlines’ official website.
* After accessing the website’s homepage, you must sign in to your account. To log in to your account, click the sign in button.
* After logging in to your account, select “Book a Ticket” from the drop-down menu.
* This will lead you to a website where you may purchase tickets. You may look for flights depending on your preferences, such as your starting point, destination, and trip date.
* After you’ve finalised a flight, you’ll be requested to enter the information for all of the people who will be travelling on it.
* After you’ve completed all of the steps, you’ll be sent to the payment page, where you may pay with your credit card or debit card.
* Once your payment has been completed, you will receive notification that your ticket has been reserved.
* The ticket information will also be emailed to your registered email address.
Thus, to purchase a ticket online using Alaska Airlines’ website, follow the steps outlined above.