Join to CrocoBLock

The role of Wikipedia editors in a Wikipedia Team

Home Forums Offers and suggestions The role of Wikipedia editors in a Wikipedia Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lucyfranklin
    Participant

Wikipedia was only an online encyclopedia in its initial days. It was created as an in-house company that was focused on bringing the information of the world to the world. This was the prime purpose of the platform but then they realized that this was something that was impossible and then the platform was made open for everyone. This was how page creation became a professional but this is not what I am exploring here. I am here to explore what are the roles of a Wikipedia editor in the Wikipedia team. I want to know what they do work on and what are their contributions in creating the Wikipedia page or preventing it from the deletion? Is there any expert who can comment on this? I want to hear it from a professional point of view.

Bonnette
    Participant

I need to hire a writer for my course catalog essays and questions. Can this affordable essay writing expert from https://writemyessaytoday.net do my custom essays today? I hope to get an answer now or buy term papers online.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.