Join to CrocoBLock

Working with clients

Home Forums Cherry Framework v3.1.3 Working with clients

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mark01
    Participant

I have a question about business. It’s understandable that consumers periodically have questions or problems and they want a solution right away. I’m afraid that we won’t meet those expectations. How do you protect yourself against this?

Helen09
    Participant

The obvious answer is to create a perfect support system, which will completely cover the needs of the consumer. You can get this product from https://newmediaservices.com.au/pros-and-cons-of-customer-service-automation/ and I’m sure it will make your workflow a lot easier. You will be able to perform other tasks on top of that without worrying about the fact that customers can go to a competitor.

Maxxx17
    Participant

But it’s not that simple. Creating and maintaining such a system takes a huge amount of resources. Automated maintenance helps to cope with this.

JaneBuck
    Participant

The condiment manufacturer and the novelty importer dinosaur game, like most entrepreneurs, receive a lot of conflicting advice: Widen the variety of things you sell. Be consistent and do what you’ve been doing. Sell shares of stock to investors. Don’t let the bad situation be an excuse to lose composure.

Prog12
    Participant

By making the crucial decision to outsourced technical support services, you made a very strategic decision. You get to enjoy many benefits from your decision by letting someone else handle app development. Below is a list clearly indicating the benefits you will enjoy;

Synergy: you get an already established team that has a solid working relationship with one another and also with the technology required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.