Today we are proud to present new version of Cherry Framework 3.1.0 This version has an updated collection of shortcodes, changed sample data installation logic and other fixes and updates.
To be more specific:
1. Content import and export options have been moved to Cherry Plugin. With easy-to-use interface you can install website content in two clicks.
2. Updated collection of available shortcodes:
- Carousels. Both Carousel Elasti and Carousel OWL shortcodes have new option to enable/disable post comments.
- Lists. Added 8 more types of lists. There are list shortcodes available now.
- Tabs. Added option to configure tabs styling. Each tab now have a unique class so unique styling can be implemented.
- PricingTables. Added new shortcode for pricing tables.
3. Added new Post Cycle widget, that allows to display posts from specified categories in widget area.
- PostGrid excerpt fix
- Recent comments widget. Fix for comments number.
- Added ID for post comments
- Fixed database requests for shortcodes.