* Go to the official website of the airline and select the Air Canada book a flight option.
* On the site, select the Flights tab.
* Now go to the Flights page and fill out the booking information.
* Choose one of the three options: one-way, round journey, or multi-city.
* Fill in the required columns with your arrival and departure cities.
* In the following step, enter your trip date.
* Count the number of passengers and classify them as babies, children, adults, or seniors.
* Once you’ve entered your information, you’ll be able to see all of the available flights to your selected destination on that specific date.
* Select a flight that satisfies your most rigorous criteria.
* Make an online payment to confirm your Air Canada reservation after selecting a flight. If you have a promo code, you can apply it at the time of final payment, and the subtotal will be reduced.
* The airline will immediately send you a flight confirmation email.
These procedures will allow you to buy an airline ticket from the comfort of your own home. If you still want assistance, dial the Air Canada customer support phone line for immediate assistance.